Sunday 30 May 2010

Stupidity

I have done 2 stupid things...ok more but 2 im going to tell you about. Firstly I just went to sign in a write my hotmail address and instead of writing 'hotmail' which would have been right, I wrote hospital! Duh! *slaps head*
Secondly, I have been informed that I post I wrote informing people on my current whereabouts (hospital) didnt post...not sure why but hey ho.

So to update....the detist came on Thursday night. She was crazy but very nice. The problem with my mouth it seems is an infection in my wisdom tooth. Not so much of a problem normally but since my immune system has been down from chemo needs antibiotics and they need to keep an eye on it. She advised I stay in hospital until its gone and I have finished my antibiotics. I think I finish them on Tuesday so not long and its already feeling much better. The swelling has if not all, pretty much gone and the pain is very much under control. So hopefully on Tuesday or wednesday they should let me home!! YEY but thankfully not my neuts are up I can wander about the hospital as I please, which I have been doing :)

An update on the nail course...
I sent my first assignment off however I had an email back saying my actual tutor is not back until June 14th so noone will look at it until then and I wont get feedback on it...however they have sent an example assignment and when I read it it was rather long...so I have added alot more detail, tripled my assignment and Im going to get my mum to check it for spelling mistakes/ grammar etc tomorrow so I can resubmit it before my tutor is even back. :) I actually rather enjoyed writing it all up, wish I enjoyed school that much!

At the minute Im watching QI. It is my new favourtie show!! It hilariously funny!!!!

Anyway...my nails have dried now so I can go to sleep (they are a kind of burgandy colour if your wondering Kimberley :0) Thought you might be)

So night night xx

2 comments:

  1. woo! I can comment and also agree with Jo! lol. Oooooo, burgandy?

    ReplyDelete