Wednesday 26 May 2010

Nail Excitement!!

Well my nail package came yesterday! Its all very exciting...it includes a huge folder of everything I need to know (it has big writing so its not as scary as it looks) and a starter kit for manicures and pedicures! I have 6 assignments to do...5 are theory and the last one I have to do certain things, take pictures of them and send the photos off! Iv already done my first assignment as I could not sleep last night, the excitement was killing me! No m kidding, the pain was keeping me awake so I did something useful and started my assignment and befor I knew it I had answered all the questions! That was the easiest and quickest one I think though, so the others may take a little longer (for example the one im doing now is all about regulations and legislations so I have to read quite alot of 'Acts') but get the boring stuff out of the way first and then I can start on the more interesting stuff and the practicals :D Ill take a picture of all my stuff when I can so you can see all my cool stuff :) YEY or in Kimberleys words....EEK!

I wasnt at all inmpressed with my counts yesterday. When I got them although they had gone up my neutraphils were not as high as I would have liked...they were only 0.09. But at least they are going the right way :) Im still in quite alot of pain with my mouth (hence I was awake quite alot last night so could get a whole assignment done) but when I woke up this morning it does seem a little better...slightly less swollen and a little less painful. Im still waiting for the dentist who is ment to be coming today but hoepfully the drugs they are giving me for it are starting to work. I still havent eaten much so I am starving and my stomach keeps making noises but hopefully it should be ok soon.

2 comments:

  1. Those counts are on there way up!!! Woohoo!!
    Tooth ache has gotta be the WORSE pain in the world!!! God i feel it for you. Stuck in Hospital & tooth ache. Life is not being kind to you at the mo is it :(
    Good luck with the nail course. Im looking forward to seeing some interesting pics (after all, ur colour choices are) Mmmmmm interesting lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats meant to say, ur nail colour choice (being bright) is interesting :) x

    ReplyDelete