Friday 21 May 2010

Back to hospital

Well today im not a happy bunny! Back to clinic this morning for blood tests and guess what...my bloods have dropped and I have to go back onto the ward! Me and my doctor are not friends any more. So the nicest thing they have ever done...let me home to pack my stuff so my mum doesnt have to figure out what Ill want. So after ringing my lovely boyfriend and bugging him at work I packed my stuff and waited for my mum to pack the food bag! That takes up the most room :D But thankfully today im travelling light as I dont have to haul all my college stuff in with me.

This is me travelling light ^^^ not too bad I dont think!!

So after a very warm drive to Castle Hill we got to the ward and my room isnt even ready!!! We went and sat in the day room (where im not usually allowed as I have to stay in my room) And from there we can almost see home!!!!!

After finally been admitted (it took over an hour) I finally got to have my milk!! :) yey! But my mum is unimpressed with the layout of the room...the bathrooms in the wrong place, as is the fridge, the tv and the bin!!! so she unpacked my food and rearranged the room as much as she could which to her distress was not a great deal!!

On other matters Iv been thinking about taking a home study nail technician course. I figure I can do that in hospital aswell!! So soon I may need peoples nails to practice on :D any takers??? I also wanted to learn how to make jewellery as I also love my earrings especially! One of the nurses said the lady who runs Beverley beads on Cott road can come and teach you but I rang and she seems to have shut down. So that ruins that plan untill I find someone else who can teach me...i may do the course at Hull college I was looking at a while ago when Im better. So if people start getting random jewellery as prezzies you know how im spending my time!

Im feeling quite summery again today. Im wearing my new Zara maxi dress and its flowery. Iv taken a couple of photos (the only photos really since Iv been ill) My nails are also bright yellow and they match my sandles.

A few random photos from the hospital.......

The Oncology building at CHH.Some 'modern art' from the corridor.....looks like lettuce leaves if you ask me.Some of the slightly better 'modern art'

2 comments:

  1. Those damn Neutrophils!!!
    Sorry ur back in hun. I wish we could figure a way to get those Neut's up. I guess that look that you give the Dr's didnt work today?? should have used ur fists instead (might have got you home) :) only joking. I know how desperate things can get when ur in Hospital. I dont want to be giving u idea's now!!
    & lastly, ur packing lightly had me cracking up!! Wot do u take when u DONT pack lightly? Cant be much more than you have (think u missed the Kitchen sink mind u).
    Thinking of you
    Char x

    ReplyDelete
  2. right, im gonna pretend to be emily...
    'aw olivia your blogs way cooler than mine blah blah blah how can i ever write like you blah blah blah'

    now im being me - emily shut up!!!!! this blogs ace, im loving all the different pics your putting up, and i full on love that maxi dress - dont think i wont be stealing that when I come to visit ;)

    and yay youve found shabby blogs!for your layout etc i love that site

    see you soon
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete