Sunday 23 May 2010

Changing Rooms

Well Im in yet another room on ward 33...I think I must have been in at least half of the rooms now. I moved yesterday afternoon from room 5 to room 1. The very first room as you walk in...so visitor dont have to walk quite as far now lol The view is alot like the view I had in room 3 as it looks out onto the same little garden but its not quite as good...no smokers outside though, which is a good thing! The lay out of the room is all wrong though! hose of you that visit all my different rooms will understand! But the bathroom is slightly bigger....im not sure why this matters but I was quite excited about it.

View from room 3...my new view is slightly more to the left, so same thing from a different angle

You may have noticed my funky new background and such too...I have my friend Olivia to thank for that! Her blog (http://goldielocksandcupid.blogspot.com/) is extremely cool...check out her funky pictures she puts on, they r awesome! So I was looking at her blog and felt mine was quite inadequate so I clicked on this shabby blog site thing and found all sorts of random stuff.

Today hasnt been so exciting yet so thats all for the minute :)

xxx

3 comments:

  1. hehehe I agree it is rather marvelous ;) haha
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the view man :)
    i also now like that i dont have to talk to you to find out how you are. good times :) :) :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i see, dont wanna talk to me nowadays eh! :P heheh
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete