Wednesday 2 June 2010

An owl outside my room

Im glad to say the owl is outside my room at home...YEY...im back home!

I got let out yesterday afternoon so am very pleased as im not at hospital until Tuesday. Thats a whole week!!! Its nice to be home but I have to say my room is a complete tip at the minute as I was having a bit of a clear out today. Today hasnt been massively productive its gotta be said. Since Iv been in hospital my whole body clock is out of it! I woke up around 11 to the sound of the dog barking. Got up, grandma had a rant about college (the attendance office phoned, obviously not realising a. I have leukemia so cant go in and b. IV QUIT!!!!!!!!!) once I had got washed and dressed to a relatively presentable standard I proceded with the phone calls my mum had left me. Had a bit of a clear out, went for a nice walk in the sun with my mum and by the time I got home I was going round to Pauls where we watched 17 again, which wasnt actually too bad. So thats my day.


When I was eventually allowed out of my room at the hospital I went for a walk upstairs. Not so exciting but I figured it was a change of scenery. I thought I would share with you my environment....

1 comment:

  1. these photos are cool love, i want to see 17 again!!!! alex thinks its hilarious, i really want to see it now.
    also, look at my blog on the left hand side, theres a meet angel button - thought when i come and visit you i could make some little stand alone pages for your adorable doggy if you want? :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete