Thursday 3 June 2010

Card Making

When clearing out my boxes in my room yesterday I found a whole bunch of random drecorative stuff and some blank card and envolopes...in my infinate wisdom I thought I could start card making....im thinking of ways to raise more money for my race for life sponsorship so im doing a sweepstake on how long it will take me (with me not beeen able to walk not so long ago it could be quite amusing so if you want to join that let me know asap but I thought I could also get some more cheap decorative bits and start selling cards for a donation to the sponsorship. Im not sure yet so let me know what you think of thses cards and just remember my supplies were limited so proper ones would be much better and more carefully done :) There very simple so dont expect anything too intricate of these.....
For the summer
More Autumn like
Just to say
Starry

1 comment:

  1. they look better in real life - the photos don't do them justice:-)

    ReplyDelete