Tuesday 15 June 2010

And the bad days... :(

Since I started writing my blog everything seems to have been going pretty well, not feeling too bad and even the chemo has been ok but the bad days do very much come back with force! I finished my chemo on Saturday and although felt a bit sicky was feeling ok. I went home but for the past few days have literally just been lounging around...not in a good relaxing kind of way. In the kind of way where you just want to sleep and dont know what to do with yourself. Iv been sick a couple of times (im sure everyone will want to know that) and keep waking up throughout the night. Last night I had quite a bad night could not sleep and then at about 2.30 birds started tweeting outside my room...all well and good very nice dont mind too much but I just wanted to sleep! Im back in hospital waiting for my blood results now...hopefully they will give me some nice big bags of red blood so I dont keep trying to pass out!! Although that feeling is interesting id much rather stay on my feet for now! I also have half lost my taste and get a tingly feeling in my mouth when I swallow...or cry which is unfortunate as im feeling quite emotional!

My doctor came in not so long ago and to try and cheer me up drew some bum cheeks on the board...ill get a photo of that up when I can cause its actually quite amusing.


I got my first assignment feedback from my nail course yesterday...was all very good comments and I passed YEY. So im going to send off my 2nd one and get that sorted. I gave my grandma a manicure on friday and my friend kimberley one on saturday before I escaped hopsital... not very good pics but hey ho


I seem to have a football fan in the room opposite me...there is Sky england buntin hanging across their window...im bored of the football already! It is a girly mans sport. Italy had been playing not even 30 seconds yesterday and one of them was rolling around on the floor in apparent 'agony' next minute hes up and running again...play a real sport you big bunch of wusses!!!

2 comments:

  1. hope you remembered the picture of Emma's bum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your feeling emotional hun. Its to be expected though. Your going through so much.
    I am loving the nails. They look great. & im loving that your making your Mum stop biting her nails (ha ha).
    Im hoping that your counts drop real soon (because i know all too well how it all works). Quicker they drop, quicker they start to climb.
    Neys took a plunge this week :( she may need some blood tomo if she starts to act sluggish (shes just above the levels for transfusion).
    Yes, another female on my team of football haters!!!
    How dare they, they are messing up my TV watching. Programmes all being changed around for a bunch of silly men. Grrrrrrr

    x

    ReplyDelete